Monday, December 6, 2010

Woodware USA Challenge Number 4... Happy Birthday!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out the challenge! This is a super easy one... so lst go of some Holiday Stress and STAMP... for fun! I used Woodware's Birthday Fun set. I stamped the balloons and made the background paper. Then I stamped the cake and colored it with my copic markers. I also added the fun and festive ribbon and here is my card... EASY and Quick! This would be a great card for anyone... or you could even make several of them and give a gift set of Birthday Cards... the possibilities are ENDLESS! Thanks for stopping in and here are a few simple rules...
 Some simple rules:

1. one entry for the monthly prize per creation
2. get an extra entry for using a Woodware USA stamp
3. must be a new creation between the Monday the challenge is introduced and concluded at 8:00 pm Sunday

Find out more about Woodware USA stamps still have time to get a free inky-link ink pad with each purchase. The stamps are photo-polymer, and they are made right here in the United States. Be sure to go to the WOODWARE USA blog and use Mr.Linky to enter you card!


Crystal said...

Dawn this is such a FUN and FABULOUS bday creation, LOVE the fun colors!

isu.alum said...

So cute! Love the primary colors. I can see some kiddos really diggin' this card!


Nancy said...

Dawn, these balloons rock...they are so colorful!! Awesome birthday card!!

Harriet Skelly said...

Dawn this BD card is awesome! I love the primary colors - what a great kid BD card!!

gale said...

That's really cute. I love how colorful it is.