Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sweet Pea Holly Fairy...in Purple and Green!

How much can I LOVE these stamps? I bought my first one a while ago when I saw one on my blog friend, Danni's blog... and I have not stopped buying them since! I colored her with copic markers and used gel and glitter pens to highlight her in her wings and those gorgeous expressive eyes!
This stamp is ching chou kuik's Holly Fairy and she is currently on sale on the Sweet Pea Store site! I think the coolest thing about these stamps is that you can color them however you want to and they always come out so stunning! Plus... if you get lost like I do sometimes and have NO idea how to color them...there are PLENTY of suggestions on the website and the blog! Well, thanks for popping in and be sure to check out these awesome stamps here!Have a good one...

3 comments:

Danni said...

Ohhh, this turned out gorgeous!! Love these colors!! Great job!

StampingbugKerry said...

Woo eee...Look at her eyeshadow! I love it!

Kerry

gale said...

It's beautiful. I can see why you love them so much-you're very good at using them!