Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Woodware USA Halloween Color Challenge!

OK.. My take on Halloween colors are green, orange and purple. So... I thought... why not use this awesome Flower Frames set. I stamped 4 images... colored them in with the challenge colors and then I arranged them in this pattern, I stamped the little vine on the orange paper to make my background paper. And no way could I make a card with no bling...people would think I was ill! SOOO, I added some gems in the corner and one in the center. Please check back soon as we will be having a blog hop featuring some of the new sets that we have... and we will be making some changes to our challenges... so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

WOOWEEE What an awesome design!

gale said...

Wow! This is so bright and eye-catching! I love it!