Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hot Cha Cha!!!That is One Busy Lady

That is all I can think of when I see these awesome stamps! And the coolest thing is that after several tries, I was asked to be Ms. February on the bombshell Design Team. What an honor! I will be on the DT with a bunch of madly talented ladies that I am proud to call Friends!
I am entering this beauty in several challenges  and here they are...
SCS294... Layer Challenge 
Pile it on Loads of layers challenge... #13
Simon Says Stamp and Show... Layers #122
Papertake weekly... just one #262
Flourishes...Birthday...#13
Stamp insanity... Birthday ... #15
Penny's Paper Crafty...Birthday...#81
Craft Your Days Away... Girly and Glittery...#33

Wowza... that is one busy card!!! So I hope ya love her and please check out Bombshell stamps...They are fun to work with and the shipping is sooooo Super fast... I hardly scare the mailman anymore!!! 
Thanks for popping in!

3 comments:

Anita Bownds said...

Awesome card love the colouring...hugs Anita

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Dawn she is a bombshell isn't she this is gonna make someone very happy lol, love the papers and embossing.
Hugs
Lorraine x

gale said...

Beautiful!! I thought the same as you. lol