Sunday, August 1, 2010

WOODWARE USA FIRST EVER BLOG HOP!!! WITH PRIZES!!!


Welcome to Woodware USA’s first ever blog hop. Woodware USA is the producer of fine photo-polymer clear stamps, and the quality can’t be beat. We are so excited to be introducing our fabulous inaugural team to all of you today. We have a sensational team of 8 paper crafters from all over, and we want to show them off today. Please visit each team members’ blogs and leave them some love. They will have a letter for you that spells a very special word. But you have to go in order, so make sure you start with My Blog and end at the Woodware USA company blog.

Today, I wanted to show you that STAMPS ARE FOR SCRAPPERS TOO!!! I made these pages in about 10 minutes! How quick is that? AND NOW... no excuses about being behind!!! I used the SWEET TOOTH set to make these pages. I stamped the cones on the page and colored them with copic markers. The I paper Pieced the ice cream and added some crystal effects and the "cherry" on top is a button that I added while the crystal effects were still wet! There you have it... easy peasy lemon squeezey!

There will be a wonderful prize for one lucky winner. A stamp set from Woodware USA and some surprise goodies. Don’t forget to follow the hop from beginning to end and find the letters. As a bonus, become a follower, and you will get an extra entry to win the prize pack!!

Now for my letter... it is the wild and wolly and wonderful W!!!  Next stop on the hop is the lovely and uber talented Anne Harada!
Thanks for stopping by today! and GOOD LUCK!

36 comments:

Anne Harada said...

Dawn, how fun!! I love how you show cased that WWS can be used for scrapbook pages too! I love it!! Fabulous work!! Woo Hoo!!! Great job!

Harriet Skelly said...

Wow what great pages Dawn!! Love that Sweet Tooth set!

StampingbugKerry said...

Yummy colors! They remind me so much of some sherbet. I bet a nice drippy ice cream face of some young kid would look awesome on the layouts. Now that's another set I need to put on my wish list at woodwareusa.com.

Kerry

Isha Gupta said...

Yumm!!!Lovely cards and great stamp.

Nancy said...

Dawn, these are adorable with awesome colors!! Woohoo...way to hop!!

Suzanne :O ) said...

what a vibrant and fun layout! love the you stamped the candy in different ink colors!

Bonita Rose said...

fabulous, love what you created!

Joanne said...

Awesome scrapbook pages. Great to see stamp use on scrapbooking.

lisa808 said...

Fun pages! Perfect for summer scrapping.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love the ice cream cones. I don't scrap but your pages are great.

Patti J said...

Great pages!!! Too much fun :)

jennifer mitten said...

How fun are tose ice cream cones? I have the Woodware cat set so now I have to start using it:-) Oh, I am following your blog now...

Tammylee said...

Congrats Dawn great job

Unknown said...

Love this.... the colors are so fun!!!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com

Rachel Hope said...

YUM!!!! Great pages!

Sue D said...

Great summertime scrapbook pages!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Cute card and images, and love the card (Carmen) below too!

Christiana said...

Congrats on your first blog hop! Cute pages!

1CardCreator said...

Really COOL lay out, thanks for playing at KWED, I hope to see more of you there! ~Diane

A Little Licht on the Subject... said...

These pages are great! Love the ice cream cones!

Helen Dooley said...

The card reminds me of summer all right. I love ice cream. Thanks for playing along on For Fun this week.

Axa said...

looks like a fun summer page! Thanks for entering your project over at Crafty Sentiments Digi Challenge.

craftyb said...

love your hot summer colours! Thanks for entering Crafty Creations Challenge! bx

Autumn said...

What a great way to incorperate stamping into scrapbooking, great job! Thanks for joinig us at Lexi's!

Kristen H said...

These are great layout pages, I am loving those gorgeous summer colors, totally COOL! Thank you for joining in at KWED with your pages!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout pages, Dawn. Great colour combinations. Thanks for entering into the For Fun challenge this week.
Amelia x

Claudine Poch said...

Cute stamps! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments Digis.

Piali said...

Lovely Pages!! Love the icecream cones...YUM!!!

Julia Aston said...

How fun are these ice cream pages! great for summertime scrap books!

Angela said...

Love that you said...stamps are for scrappers! Too often I forget to use stamps when I am doing layouts! What a really fun and sweet layout!

Bev said...

fab scrapbook page. loving the colours . th for joining us at CSDD

Unknown said...

Beautiful scrapbook page, lovely colours and love the ice cream cones..... thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments Digi 2 embellishment Challenge this week.

Hugs Jo xxx

gale said...

Those are cute pages!! I love the bright colors.

maxine said...

Lovely caard, thanks for playing along at Lexis Creations this week

Joan Ervin said...

Your pages are sooo pretty...I love the colors you used and the stamps are total cuteness!!!!

Annelies said...

I agree, these stamps are great for scrapbookers too! Every vacation I come home with pictures from delicious icecreams, so I'd definitely know how to use them. Greetings from Belgium, Annelies