Thursday, August 5, 2010

Because Ya HAFTA Make 'em... It Helps When The Image is Gorgeous

That's right. I am talking about sympathy cards. I know that it is hard to make them when ya HAFTA...so I like to make them ahead... and then I have them ready and I can get the card to the family right away. Anyway, this gorgeous image is from DRS DESIGNS and I love the softness of this image. The script in the sentiment is beautiful as well. I colored this card with soft colors and tried to keep the embellishing to a minimum and I am pretty happy with the result. DRS DESIGNS have so many beautiful sympathy images and sentiments... you can check them out here. Thanks for stopping by...

7 comments:

Heather said...

This is absolutely stunning! Gorgeous card Dawn!

Louise F NZ said...

Elegant beautiful card. Perfect for the sad occasion.

Karin said...

Sooooo Pretty!!!

Crystal said...

Totally GORGEOUS Dawn!

gale said...

Beautiful. Love the blue and green together.

Tlbran said...

Beautiful card. I love the soft color you used and how elegant the card turned out.

Jennifer E. said...

Beautiful card Dawn! I love those lillies in blue!