Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Scrolls Work Water Color Card... and a Sale!!!

I LOVE this stamp. Thank you Jacque for giving it to me...it brightens my day! I love the sailor suit as my Daddy was in the navy for 20 years and the little boy reminds me of my precious son...Jacob. I love the soft palette that I chose and I think this would be a great card for someone who is having a baby boy or also as a baby thank you card as well. it was really easy to do and i used water color paper and ink to color him in! Thanks for stopping in and be sure to look at the Scrolls Work site to see the new items on the clearance page... Unmounted AWESOME quality stamps for as low as $2 or LESS...
GET GOING and SHOP!!!

4 comments:

Danni said...

What a soft, delicate, precious card!

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Dawn I agree that image is fabulous so is your colours and design the CAS style is perfect for this one.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Tammylee said...

Super sweet! Love it.

gale said...

So cute-love the vintage look of it.