Tuesday, July 20, 2010

ARTful Inkables...A Retro Dress Card using Sew You!


I LOVE the new SEW YOU set from Artful Inkables. There are 11 stamps in this set and I just cannot seem to stop using it! The sentiments are wonderful and the images stamp so clean and nest... LOVE IT! Anyway... here is a card I made using this awesome new set and a fun dress template that I found online. I cut the dress on the fold to have an A2 size card. Then I embossed the front panel of the dress on my cuttlebug. Nest, I cut another layer of pink paper and I stamped the swirl around the neckline and the bottom of the dress. I cut out the apron and used a fun lace edge punch to dress it up a little bit. I stamped and embossed the scissors and tucked them into the pocket of the apron on the front. Then I stamped another image and a sentiment on the inside of the card and here you have it! Thanks for popping in!!!

6 comments:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Dawn, this is fantastic!! Love that dress shape and how the scissors are poking out of the pocket.

Kim said...

Cuuuute, love it!

Joy said...

this is soooooo super duper duper cute!

Crystal said...

Dawn this is FANTASTIC!!! Soooo creative and sooo much fun!

Louise F NZ said...

Very Cool!!!!!!!!!! Love the images and the dress is fab.

CathyRose said...

So creative! So many neat details. Wonderful card!