Thursday, June 10, 2010

Scrolls Work Tattered Butterfly Wings

Good Morning Everyone! I am FINALLY getting a chance to post some of my creations that I have not been able to get to lately! I have been creating like CRAZY... and then my posting time just gets away from me. I am showing this card that I made using a stamp from Scrolls Work. I stamped and embossed the image with clear EP. Then, I misted the paper HEAVILY with water and got our my handy dandy re inkers. I watered them down and I used a brush to touch some color into the areas of the wings and the color spreads and looks AMAZING! Then, I went about making my card and here is my creation!The card has a very shimmery look to it IRL because I stamped the butterfly onto sparkly paper. Thanks for stopping in and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Karin said...

Beautiful! Love the color :)

gale said...

Gorgeous card!!