Sunday, April 11, 2010

Paper Makeup Stamps...A Week in Review

Today I am featuring MILO... the rockin' rat from Paper Makeup's new rlelase that was released on the last week. This little guy is so funny and is totally rockin' out with the band! I love the sentiment and I think that this would be an awesome card for your fave guy...or... whoever rocks your world! I used copic markers to color him in and nesties to cut Milo out... then I sponged inside of the nestie for a soft shadow. To give texture to the large drum, I colored it first and then I used my clear blender to remove some of the ink and leave the spots! Hope ya love it and please check out the other designer's blogs for the rest of ...
THE WEEK IN REVIEW!   

7 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just adorable... what a fun image!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I love the rat!

Kim said...

Ha, that is so fun and cute! Love the rockin' rat!

Deb S. said...

Wow--that is one cute rat!! Great coloring as usual! Love your layout too! :)

CathyRose said...

Love that soft blue shadow! Beautifully done!

The Mama Monkey said...

How cute is this??! I love it and the colors you chose for it!

gale said...

How cute!! love how you made that drum look like leather.