Thursday, March 4, 2010

Another Fun St. Patty's Day Card

I made this one a little while ago and I just got to posting it. This little guy is so cute all decked out in his green... but he DOES look like he is up to something! I stamped the image and colored it with copics. Then I added Flower Soft for the textured look in the grass. I matted it on green paper and used glitter pens to add some sparkle to his gold...

Then I stamped the sentiment from DRS Designs newest release and used a nesite lable to mount the sentiment on. Simple... but fun and the rainbow really add the right ammount of color, don't you think! thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Danni said...

Fun card!

Patti said...

Your right... he looks like he's up to something! Super cute card!

gale said...

This is adorable! That rainbow reminds me of when I was a teen and rainbows were all popular (you know, a couple years ago? LOL)

Helene said...

Great card!

CathyRose said...

Soooo cute! Love the sentiment!

Jenn Embry said...

Way cute! I love the sentiment!