Saturday, February 27, 2010

I LOVE LOVE LOVE to Color...

and these gorgeous stamps let me do just that! Here is another awesome stamp from Sweet Pea Stamps. I busted out the copics and got my color on...

I have red hair... and when I grow up (or when I come to) I wanna look like her! I used punches and die cuts and liquid pearls and shimmerz and glitter and all kinds of fun stuff...

This card and image just make me happy...




Here is a close up of just the stamp... I hope she makes YOU happy too! Thanks for poppin' in...

and stay tuned... there just may be some hoppin' coming up...  that always means prizes and discounts...

later gals... and CHEERS!









10 comments:

Angela said...

Dawn this is just beautiful!! Love the red hair and all the shimmer!! So beautifully colored!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Danni said...

This is gorgeous! Wow!!! Awesome job on the coloring and I love all the butterflies! Love this!

Basement Stamper said...

Beautiful card, your coloring is amazing!

Tami said...

Love the colors. Amazing job

gale said...

Wow, beautiful card. Your coloring looks fantastic.

Jenn Embry said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Amazing coloring job...I want to color just like you when I grow up!

Louise F NZ said...

This is so pretty, I love the twinkles.

Sammi said...

This is my Favourite Sweet Pea stamp :D I just love how you coloured her... she is so beautiful! Love the red hair and the purple eyeshadow! GORGEOUS!
Sammi
xx

Katie Cotton said...

fabulous job!

CathyRose said...

That is some gorgeous coloring! Beautifully done!