Friday, January 22, 2010

Art Impressions Pearly Swirly Snowman!

I made this card using a little snowman from
ART IMPRESSIONS. I stamped the snowman in the corner and I colored him in. Then, I used my versamarker all over him and embossed him with clear embossing powder. Next, I tore a piece of paper and sponged the "snow"(click on the pic for better detail). I stamped the swirl background stamp and clear embossed that. Then I used blue all over the paper. Next, I stamped the swirl background again and inked all over it with the purple that I used for the sky. I had this lovely pearl swirl embellishment that I added and tied this killer bow and placed a few snowballs buy my little snowman and here it is! I hope that you enjoyed this card... I love doing emboss resist because of the fun look that you can get that is SOO easy to do! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Heather said...

This is really pretty! Love the pearl swirl!

gale said...

Gorgeous card! I love the way you did the purple background.