Friday, June 19, 2009

Sketch and Color Challenge... and a New Stamp!

I made this card for a a sketch on a new blog that I found!! It is a Midnight Madness Sketch (#6), and it was fun! Fun, fun, fun...never enough sketches to go around, in my opinion! You have to check out this challenge blog...there are cash prizes, and if they reach a certain number of followers by the end of June, the cash prize will double!! That is pretty cool and fun!!

I also used the colors for the Copic Color Challenge Blog. I did not have all of them... but I used what I had and I thought that it worked out really nicely! Petite Diva has been at camp all week and I have had my mornings free to CREATE!!! Yahoo! It was really nice and the big payoff was seeing how much fun she had at camp! We went for her performance today and I asked her what her favorite part was and she said "Seeing you, Momma!" I ADORE that child! Anyway... thanks for looking and get out your
Paper Makeup stamps for a Play Along Saturday Challenge!!!See ya then...

9 comments:

Priscilla said...

Awesome post... I adore your card :) thanks so much for playing and I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I love this Whiff of Joy image!! You colored her beautifully!! Love your take on the MMSC sketch!!!

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Tis is such a sweet card. I love your colors and the image is just precious! I'm so glad you've joined us at MMSC this week! We'd love for you to play again next week too. :)

Sue McMahon said...

What a fun card! Thank you for joining us at this week at MMSC. Your take on the sketch is perfect!

I really like the colors you used! I love combining challenges too! I like to use the Copic Color Challenge!

I hope you play again with us next week at MMSC!!

Sue
http://mcmahonfive.blogspot.com/
MMDT Member

Nancy said...

This card is exece!! Truly superb...who knew my copics could look so good! LOL!! Great take on the sketch, Dawn!!

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Excellent card, Dawn! that looks so colorful and bright. I'm glad you enjoy playing our sketch and we hope you'll continue for next week's!

Best, ~Jeni MMDT Member

Denise @ kc242 said...

Beautiful job on the sketch challenge. Love the coloring. What a sweet card!

Tlbran said...

Beautiful card! I love all the colors you used! Love the bling you added to her flower and hair!

Carolyn said...

I swear I commented on this beautful card, but I don't see my comment, so I will post again to tell you how gorgeous that I think your work is. I love it so much, that I would like to follow your blog to see the rest of your work too. Thank you so much for playing with us, and hope you will continue next week.

Carolyn
MMDT member
Great Blog Candy Giveaway Throughout June!
http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/