Monday, May 11, 2009

PMS Monday Challenge...BLING!!!

OOOOHHHH... I love me some BLING! This card was made with the new releases from Paper Makeup, which I am sure that you have ALL ordered my now, and the Monday Challenge was BLING! Anything that glimmers, sparkles, SHIMMERZ and Shines! Right up my alley! I used my new nesties and cut out the shaped that this darling Paper Makeup fairy is on... I colored her with copic markers and SHIMMERZ and glitter pens for the fine detail. I bought a HUGE flourish made out of Rhinestones at M's and i cut it up for this card! Better size wise and money wise too! I used my MS doily punch and a SU rub on and here is my card! Play along with the Paper Makeup challenge and don't forget to link your card so we can all see it! Can't wait to see what you all create!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Adorable, Dawn!! I can't wait to get my hands on this image!!

Kim said...

Great card - love your bling, Dawn.

Tina said...

Look at all that wonderful bling, this is gorgeous!

Christi Flores said...

This is so sweet and I love all the bling!!

Katie Cotton said...

gorgeous card and i just love that nestie die turned on it's side!

gale said...

What a cute way to use the nesties!! I love this card-that image is so cute and I LOVE all that detail you added.