Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sneaky Peeks!

I LOVE THEM!!! I love seeing what is going on out there in stamp land and I LOVE being the first to know! DRS Designs is proud to announce DUSTIN PIKE as a new stamp designer! Here is a card made with his stamps! I colored this precious elephant with gamsol and faber castel colored pencils, added SHIMMERS to his ears and cut it out. I adhered it to this shape that I made from my new nesties and then I popped the whole thing up. I cuttlebugged the background to make it look like a jungle so that this sentiment would fit perfectly with it and it sure does! There are a BUNCH of new releases and another FUN BLOG HOP with prizes that will begin on Thursday! Be sure to check the DRS Challenge Blog Thursday to start there and get all of the details about how to win!

10 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

This elephant is adorable! I am going to love his artistic style, I can tell!

Love the CB bg; you are right, it does look like a jungle!

Tina said...

So wonderful and cute!

Heather said...

Cute card Dawn.

Jennifer E. said...

That CB folder is perfect for all of these Jungle images! I would have never thought to use it...guess I'll have to add it to my "want" list! TFS!

Meli Palmer said...

That elephant is just too sweet!

Heather Schlatter said...

Oh this really turned out pretty cute I love the idea of the grass and Elephants are my very Favorite!!!

This card is very cute!!!

Heather

gale said...

What a cute card! Love that elephant-he's adorable. The background on your card looks great!!

Heather said...

this is a great card! That little elephant is too cute!

CathyRose said...

Your card is just adorable!

Naomi said...

The grass is great, and I love the elephant!