Thursday, April 23, 2009

Slow and Steady Wins My Heart!

I made this card with DRS Designs new release Shelldon the turtle! I love his sweet little smile and the hearts on his shell just make me happy! I colored him using my copic markers and then I did the hearts with SHIMMERZ and the dots with gel pens. This sentiment is from DRS as well and i thought it looked perfect on this card! I would love to use it for a bookmark as well... It can be difficult finding vertical stamps... but not when you look for them at DRS! I thought this one was perfect! The flowers are from my LSS and they are from a company called Petaloo. They are paper and come with the rhinestones in the middle already! And they are really affordable! That is the best part!Thanks for stopping by and have a terrific day!

6 comments:

Tina said...

How cute! Those turtles are adorable.

Louise F NZ said...

These turtles are just so cute! Great card and I love the sentiment too.

Tracy said...

This is adorable! It's like they are racing! I love the panels too!

gale said...

Adorable card! I love the turtles and the cute flowers!

The Mama Monkey said...

These turtles are so cute! I love the colors you chose and those flowers are the perfect addition!

Heather said...

Those tutles are the cutest! Great job on the card!