Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Rock On, Little Al Dude!

This little guy is Al.
He is a monster.
He likes to Rock On.
He is from Paper Makeup Stamps.
And Ladies... Al is MINE!!!

But wait... he can be YOURS too! Check out Paper Makeup Stamps and you can get your OWN Al.

I colored him with copic markers and he has SHIMMERZ on his tummy and used my nesties to give him a "perch" to rest on. I used my MS punch, added some coordinating ribbon, a sentiment and here he is! I have made some other monster cards as well...you can see some here and here. Oh yeah... don't forget crystal effects for his eyeballs. I think that all monsters have sticky eyeballs and crystal effects shows that off perfectly! Y'all be careful out there today... it IS April Fools day!

Check out my blog candy post below! sign up and get some!

8 comments:

Tina said...

He is a fun one! Love it!

Meli Palmer said...

Ha ha ha...he is so cute! That punch is on my list now...

gale said...

Cute card!! Those monsters are adorable and funny! I LOVE the drippy goo border. PERFECT!!

Kim said...

He's such a cutie!!!!

Nancy said...

Really adorable, Dawn! He's got some serious character or gogis as the password says on this post!!

Katie Cotton said...

this is so fun! i LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Cute card. My kids would love it.

The Mama Monkey said...

This is so cute! That image is just so fun! Kinda looks like DH in the morning...