Thursday, March 26, 2009

Paper Makeup Sneak Peek...

All of you loyal Paper Makeup followers know that this darling little fairy's name is Jack... but for those who have NOT seen him... he is one of Paper Makeup's newest Image! Jack is available for a special pre-order sale, along with some other PRECIOUS fairys, some lovely quotes and Bible verses. For those who have not seen Paper Makeups stamps... YOU MUST! They will ALL be on your wish list! For this card, I colored Jack with copic makrers and,I added SHIMMERZ to his wings because even boy fairys sparkle! I used some matching ribbon and flourish punches to the corners for interest. For the saying, I used a little rub on that I had. This sketch is available over at Paper Craft Planet. If you decide to play long with the sketch, Please upload your card there so we can all ohh and ahh! thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

14 comments:

Tina said...

Awww, he is so cute!

Nancy said...

Cute card, Dawn!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

I love the toned down colors! Great job!

Kim said...

Dawn, I love it - the colors you chose are awesome!

Danni said...

What a great card! Great job!

thescrapmaster said...

I love it! The paper is just gorgeous and I love the stamps you used. Great job!!

gale said...

What a cute stamp! I love how you did this card with the earthy colors and the swirls!

Lisa Kind said...

I love Jack! You've done a marvelous job with the sketch!

Lisa

The Mama Monkey said...

He is adorable! Love the color choices! Perfect for a boy fairy!

Meli Palmer said...

How adorable is that?!

Jennifer Schmidt said...

Jack is so cute!! Adorable card Dawn!

Tlbran said...

What a cute little Fairy! He is adorable looking! Love the bg paper and that wonderful combo of ribbon!

Stampin Mindy said...

This is adorable, I love the 3 different ribbons.

Heather said...

Great card! I love that paper you used.