Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Stamps? LET ME AT 'EM!

That's right! DRS Designs has just released a whole bunch of new stamps! Here is a card using the new giga heart circle. This stamp fits perfectly in the Giga punch from marvy. Just stamp it and then punch it out and it is ready to go. I embossed mine with white embossing powder. Then I used the ribbon slide bow. Again... super easy, Just stamp it, cut it out and add it to the ribbon. The best embellishment ever! You can use any color card stock or even add some sparkle like I did here with Shimmerz. Next I embossed 2 of the silhouette love hearts on black and cut them out. I layered the card and used a fun corner punch and here is my creation! Check out the DRS Designs Challenge blog and play along with some of the challenges. We have some good ones on there and we would love to see your work! Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Heather said...

Great card! I love the colors you used!

Heather said...

This is beautiful Dawn. Great job!

fishlips said...

This is a total delight, wow love the color combo and the corners are just perfect, what a stunning card this is...

gale said...

That's adorable!! I love the corners. LOVE them!!

Unknown said...

Ohhhh I must say I am intrigued! I love stamps that coordinate with punches!

The Mama Monkey said...

How great is it that they made the stamps for the punches?! I think we all own the Marvy punches!

TFS...I am off to look...and since it is not paper, I am golden! LOL

Beautiful card! I love the pink and black combo!

Louise F NZ said...

Lovely card, that giga stamp is a brilliant idea

Laura said...

very sweet!!

Anonymous said...

So elegant and gorgeous!! Love your design!! TFS!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful Dawn! Great design. Love that new heart circle punch!

Tlbran said...

Love the corner punch you used. Never seen it before. It is adorable and goes perfectly with the circle punch. Love the ribbon bow you added. Cute card

CathyRose said...

I love pink and black together. Your card is super-cute!