Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Cute Little Card!

I got this image from a friend. now, let me tell you that i am the type of gal to OWN everything... not BORROW... I NEED to have it all!(LOL). I colored this with Faber Castel pencils and gamsol. Then I used coffee SHIMMERZ on the moose and made him really have a great look about him... IRL, he looks FUZZY! I used kraft paper in the background and used the cuttlebug for the embossing. I had the blue striped paper and then, THEN... I found this cute little flower in my stash and it really pulled all of the colors together! This card just makes me smile and really, isn't that what stamping is all about!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and SMILE today!!!

9 comments:

Ann said...

What a sweet friend--this image is TOO cute! ;)

Laura said...

so so so sweet!!

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh, this is cute! Love how that flower is from your stash! It really works with the card!

Tlbran said...

Love the image! It is so adorable. I love the embossed kraft paper and that flower is adorable. It really pulls the colors form the sky and the ribbon you used.

Tlbran said...

PS I have a blog award for you on my blog. Please stop by when you have time.

gale said...

Very cute card. Love the background and the color combo. Cute stamp and great job coloring-love the clouds!

Unknown said...

Super cute! I love how you added the shimmerz to the bike also!

Christy said...

This is a great card, and the image is awesome.

CathyRose said...

Such a cute card! The flower is the perfect little touch!