Friday, December 12, 2008

WILLOW

I love this faeire... her name is Willow.
I used opal Shimmerz on her wings and key lime Shimmerz on her outfit. I colored the image with copics first and then I got her good and glittery with the Shimmerz. I have just started using this product and I don't know how I ever lived without it!
It is perfect for these gorgeous faeries from my friend Susana's store... be careful... she has some gorgeous stuff!!!

I mounted the image on black paper and then the yellow corners and the patterned paper last. Then I mounted that whole stack onto the pale yellow. I used some die cuts for the corner and here she is... If you click on this image you will be able to see the flower wreath encircling her! I colored that with my trusty glitter pens (I love those things!)I had to add my dots and that pretty much does it for this Willow card. Hope you love it and have a happy, shiny, Shimmerz-y Saturday!

7 comments:

Amber (bambi64) said...

I love Shimmerz. Only have a few colors right now but they are too much fun! Great card. Love your photo corners.

fishlips said...

I am so speechless wow I just love this card....it's so beautiful...Love the colors and the papers and the dots and well the corners are just Amazing.....OUTSTANDING CARD!!!!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is beautiful. Love the corners.

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is so pretty. I love the flower weath and the corner decorations. My daughter loves fairie's and would love this.

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

Ooooh! i love that stamp! You've done a lovely job with it. Very pretty! TFS!

Brandi

Jacquel said...

Gorgeous card and great coloring! very nice work!!!

Etha said...

beautiful :) love the colors that you chose for her outfit, very neat!!