Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Another Lovely Faerie and Dovecraft Paper

This is another gorgeous Faerie from my friend Susana's store. OOOHH... I love this image... she looks like my very own Dainty Diva!I stamped the image and colored it with copic markers. Then on the ribbons in her hair, I used my glitter pens. I used gel pens for the accents on the ribbon slide and the dots. I painted Opal Shimmerz for her translucent wings. Shimmerz are perfect for the faerie wings because they are see through and have gorgeous shine and sparkle to them... like I think wings would have! Because the main colors are yellow and brown, I used this gorgeous piece of paper from Dovecraft, also from Susana's store. It all went together SO well! Well, that is my card... now go to sleep and look for the dancing sugar plums, y'all!

No comments: