Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Big Swellin' Head!!! (or 2 blog awards in the same day!)

You girls are so kind to me! My sweet bloggin' group friends, Heather and Traci nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award... on the same day! How sweet is that??? The only thing that I have ever won was a frozen turkey ... when I was 12!!!!

Here are the deets of this award...
1. the winner may put the logo on their blog
2. Put a link to the person that sent the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs
4.Put links to their blogs.
5.Leave a message for the nominees...

Here are my 5...
Jen, Nancy,Jessica, Vicki and Kisa.
Some are friends and some are on My design team with me! These ladies are FUN, do great work and make my stamping time a blast! so thanks to them for the inspiration and thanks to Traci and Heather for swelling my head! Kisses to all!!!( this is WAAAAYYYY better than a turkey!


2 comments:

Louise F NZ said...

Congrats.... well deserved.

fishlips said...

FORGET about the frozen TURKEY now ... This is so much better.... CONGRATULATIONS... Ok the turkey win was a good one too...