Monday, August 18, 2008

Piercing and Snowflakes and Acetate...OH MY!!!


I made this card for the DRS design challenge today! The challenge was piercing and it was a good one for me because I never use piercing... but should! It adds so much to a card with so little effort! I cut my card stock and inked the edges of the pink card stock for some depth. Then I stamped this image from DRS designs, image F875, and pierced the swirl. I pierced the edges of my cardstock, adhered it to the acetate and added the ribbons. I had the snowflake in my stash and i think it adds the right touch! I have a hard time making cards that are not really "busy" so it was a double challenge for me... piercing and simple! Well, here is the result... I hope that you love it and will play along with the challenge, just don't poke your eye out! (LOL)

3 comments:

Soguesswhat11 said...

ooh, that is SO pretty! I love how it just sorta floats in the middle of the card like that - what a NEAT idea!! Consider me inspired!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card!! love the acetate! Looks very elegant! :)

Anonymous said...

Love this card too! I just love acetate cards!