Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I LOVE these Eat Cake stamps!


I have already posted 2 examples of cards using their designs below... but here is another one! If a hippo can fly... then why not me? Just believe I guess. That is the message I was trying to convey in this card... and if I must say so... I BELIEVE I did! I Used a sketch challenge from SCS and just kinda played around with the colors. Here is what happened when I had NO plan at all... I just love the way this turned out! I used my COPICS for the darling hippo, Stickles for the wings, white gel pen for all the dots, scallop punches and the SU corner punch (one of my FAVE punches from them!)I hope that this will inspire you to have fun having no plan and to just go and play around with tools and stamps... and keep stamping fun! I BELIEVE you can! Enjoy!

4 comments:

xiumaiyuki said...

Beautiful card! Love your color combo, too!!!

Cris A said...

Fabulous hippo!

Heather said...

Cute card Dawn!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Great colors and design. Love the nest of scalloped circles and all the dots.