Friday, July 18, 2008

HMMMMM...

I am wanting to post a picture... but there is an error message...so... no picture today... BUT, I do have time to stamp tonight and I have A LOT of cards ready to stamp and put together so i will have pictures Tomorrow for sure! I am selling cards at my hair salon for $3 each and I just cannot keep up! I love that I get extra money for my habit (oops... I mean Hobby) and I don't take away from our household budget...that much anyway!LOL!I have just bought some new clear stamps and I am dying to play with them... I know they will be fun to work with. My tip for getting them to take the ink evenly is to take a white sanding block and sand them lightly first...then ink them. This works great for me so I hope that this tip will work good for you all as well...

have a great evening!

No comments: